What is logvrp ?
- Not a vehicle tracking system, not a GPS, not a navigation system, etc.!
- The first most comprehensive fleet route optimization and scheduling web application/software.
- Most generic fleet route optimization and fleet scheduling web application/software suitable that is suitable for any needs.
- The first that has pick-up and delivery model and has the most generic order and fleet model that satisfy real life business!
- The most comprehensive route optimization and scheduling parameters and constraints!
- The first route optimization and fleet scheduling web application/service that also computes tasks of each vehicle for the orders (customer service requests, visits, delivery/pick-up jobs, etc. whatever you denote)
- It is one of the first SaaS (Software as a Service) based route planner.
Benefits of using online vehicle route planner, logvrp
- Save money/ Reduce costs
- No maintanence costs
- Pay as you go
- No long term contracts
- No need to invest money
- Save time / Manage time better / Reduce Time
- Minimize your planning time
- No setup, installation time for IT
- Access anywhere and anytime
- Reduce mileges/distance
- Plan orders, stations and fleet effectively
- Manage multiple fleets and plans
- Find best, optimum routes for a set of locations, delivery, pickup and fleet
- Protect your environment
- Save on gas, reduce emissions with using transportation software
- Reduce pollution
- Integrate into your IT easily
- Integrate logvrp easily to your IT systems (ERP, Vehicle Tracking System, Asset Management System, etc.)
- Eliminate additional IT investment
What is a vehicle route planner?
- Online vehicle route planning software for transportation logistics optimization
- It can be called as
- Vehicle routing software, route optimization software
- Multiple start / stop / location / destination route planner
- Delivery pickup route planner
- Used for route optimization, transportation planning, fleet management
- Finds best, optimum routes for a set of locations, delivery, pickup and fleet
- Gives truck route directions, route map, minimum cost or distance route
- Using this transportation software, save on gas, reduce emissions
- Any organization having fleet and logistics activities can benefit from logvrp!
Click here to learn more...
- Cargo & shipment, freight services, mobile sales teams, many more...
What is it for ?
- Minimizing transportation costs, minimizing fleet distance, maximizing customer satisfaction and for saving time
- Planning transportation activities (delivery and pick-up)
- Scheduling each vehicle in the fleet with a detailed step by step deliver and pick-up jobs
Who is it for? / who uses it?
Simply, for anyone having fleet of vehicles!
It is suitable for every organization, company or business that has vehicle fleet serving customers or has relation with logistics activities (transportation companies, sales teams and MORE)
- Transportation companies
- Cargo & shipment companies
- Post offices
- Healthcare services
- School bus services
- Passenger freight services
- Public transportation organizations
- Sales & service teams
- Real estate representatives
- Online stores & warehouses
- Pharmaceutical warehouses
- Food/beverage carriage services & distributors
- Magazine distributors
- Universities, academic institutions
Why should you use? / why logvrp?
- Best fit
- For almost any type and size of logistics fleet activity businesses
- Ideal for fleet activity planning, route planning and route optimization
- Provides comprehensive feature set and parameter & constraint options on route optimization for all real life business needs
- Web based
- Free updates,new features
- Easy to use
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Map data included
- Learn how much you will profit over other solutions
- Comparison tool to compare your own route plan and logvrp route plan
- Statistical reports and analytics for those comparisons
- Gain reports
- Measure your profits
- More route optimization methods
- Alternative route plans at the same time
- Do not need to stuck into only one route plan